Interested in a career?
You don’t have to wait for your exam results to apply. Please send us your application documents right away because the sooner your application arrives, the better. This way you have a good chance of getting an apprenticeship with us.
■ Tips for your application
We prefer to receive your documents by email. Here are a few tips to make sure your application is successful:
· Please personalise your motivation letter
· Describe yourself authentically, don’t use empty phrases
· Explain to us why you are interested in an apprenticeship at Ufer
· Make sure that your CV is up to date
· Please upload all your attachments in one file (e.g. pdf)
We look forward to receiving your application.
We prefer to receive your application documents online. It is the quickest path to getting an apprenticeship. What occupation would you like to apply for?
Do you have any questions about doing an apprenticeship at Ufer? Or about your application?
Then please get in touch with:
Visit us on Facebook